Friday, August 12, 2011

Tile and Vinyl Sheeting


Discovered Armstrong boxed tile I purchased on clearance for another project.   After fielding concerns about the craziness of carpet in a camping trailer, I decided to put down these tiles instead.  At least they form a nice subfloor in case carpet sounds like a good idea later.   My time is taken up with cutting pieces to fit next to the curb side and front walls.   A very precise business which, thankfully, is coming to a close.   

Looking Front



Looking Back

The vinyl sheeting is such a pleasing pattern, like deep lake water.   This went up on the wall where the kitchenette used to be.    Then I added some license plates and a direction sign.  Will decorate as I go because it makes the hard work bearable.  Now that the floor is completely in, can furniture be that far away?   Stay tuned....

Signs, etc

May turn the wheelwell into a vintage teardrop.   ;^D

No comments:

Post a Comment